Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published in this journal or somewhere else, even partially (if not sure, an explanation must be provided in Comments to the Editor).
The article fits into one of the journal’s article types (Research article, Short communication, Event report, Review paper or Policy paper);
- The abstract is not larger than 300 words;
- The format of the submission file is either doc, docx or odt format (MS Word or equivalent);
- The submitted manuscripts uses SI (Metric) Units in text, figures, or tables;
- A good translation has been provided for the article’s title, authors’ affiliation and the abstract;
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the present Instructions for Authors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.